We are proud to be favoured with the sole agency instructions to market this once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a piece of Northamptonshire's railway history. Station House was constructed in 1857 by the Midland Railway for the Irchester Station Master. The character inside and out is truly wonderful: high ceilings, original features including fireplaces, cast iron lamps, stained glass doors, cellar and a fantastic Victorian range cooker. There’s also a large workshop, store, double garage and potential parking for numerous vehicles.
There are far reaching views across the splendid gardens and countryside.